Step back in time to the era of the American Fur Trade and daring exploration to relive the Western Rendezvous as experienced by the trappers, explorers, and fur traders of the 1840s. The “Cache Le Plew” is the NMBHGC’s annual black powder rendezvous.
Activities for Kids, Men, Women, and Juniors, including:
- Pistol & Rifle trail walk
- Hawk & Knife trail walk
- Primitive Archery trail walk
- Instant-win Fun Shoots
- Supervised Kid’s Crafts & Activities
- Contests & Demonstrations
- Lots of Plunder & Prizes
- Primitive dress appreciated, but not required
- Separate primitive and modern camping areas
- No camping or trader fees (Primitive traders only!)
- Wood, Water, and Privies provided
- Each lodge should have its own fire suppression equipment
- Best to have alternative cooking methods if dry
- Pets must be on leashes
- Daily Shooter: $20
- Single Camp: $30
- Family Camp: $40
Cassandra Carnes, Booshway
Brett Fulton, Segundo
A flyer with more details is available in PDF format here.
Special thanks to George Magenta for designing this year’s flyer!